So the bread part of this meal is made with kefir milk. Now if you have access to kefir great! because it is so healthy and makes some really delicious things! I use it for almost everything! If you don't you could always use a tortilla or maybe a whole wheat but, just watch out for corn syrup it is added to pretty much everything!
Then for the chicken you simply heat olive oil in a fry pan add the chicken drizzle the chicken with olive oil then season to taste with lemon pepper and garlic. After the chicken is fully cooked you put honey (or agave) over the chicken and turn the heat on high, the sauce around the chicken will kind of carmelize and you move the chicken around to get that flavor on the chicken, mmm delish!
Then I put tomatoes on top which gives it more nutrition and really adds flavor!
For the oven fries you simply cut the potatoes as thick as you like put them on a pan add garlic seasoning (or seasoned salt) and olive oil and I added a dash of curry because I am obsessed with it it is really great for digestional health and make sure the fries are all coated well with the oil and seasoning, then bake them at 350 degrees until they are soft! Tonight dinner was pretty tasty probably not the MOST HEALTHY but pretty darn close ha!
OH! Then of course I put a chipoltle sauce on the sandwich, which is just mayonnaise(we have the kind made with olive oil and is pretty low in fat and then has more of the healthy fat) with chipoltle seasoning, I added a tad bit of ketchup(the hunts that has no corn syrup) as well so the sauce would be extra unhealthy tasty on the oven fries!
No comments:
Post a Comment